Assignment #5: Character Website
Description: Students will create a website for a character in the King Arthur tales. The website will include biographical information, images, narratives in the form of blog entries, and a page of references in MLA format.
- W3: Write narratives to develop real or imagined experiences or events using effective technique, well-chosen details, and well-structured event sequences.
- W4: Produce clear and coherent writing in which the development, organization, and style are appropriate to task, purpose, and audience.
- W6: Use technology, including the Internet, to produce, publish, and update individual or shared writing products in responses you to ongoing feedback, including new arguments or information.
- What did you like/dislike about the project? I liked the project and thought it was a creative way to show what we know.
- What was easy/hard about this project? As long as you read the story's it was an easy project.
- Do you believe you mastered the standard(s) being assessed? Provide proof of mastery, explaining what you did in order to meet the standard(s), or describe what you could do to achieve mastery in the future. I met the standards for this. I used very good details in my fourth and fifth entry's to describe how my character was feeling and thinking about everything going on.
- What did you learn from completing the project? How to use google sites well and write better from another perspective.